Friday, July 29, 2016

Zenius-i-vanisher.com Problems That I've been seeing over the years

Dear Site,

    As much as I like the DDR Fanbase and Rhythm Base games, I wish the community would be more open to the public, and to be honest, I also wished that more people in the community would release alot more older content because a lot of the content has been crap. For the past 6 years and to be honest I'm not happy about it.  I'm not happy that I cannot get the content I like for Stepmania.  and wished to get more content like it because of the fact that the content isn't well kept up.  The problem I have is this.  I would like to make a place for older content but I wish we, not as ZIvivers, but as StepmaniaX (people in the stepmania community who make content), really got into making good content for both 3.9 and also SM5 so that way there is more variety for everyone.  I means I really like all the Randomvideos form EVERY DDR Game modifies for stepmania.  And also I like to do more stuff with BG videos in the Stepfiles because jsut making a step-file is just boring.

Also Make sure EVER STEP-FILE HAS A MUSIC FILE.  I've been seeing a lot of laziness and changes that are boring, and also things have been kind of falling off and kind of stale.  I mean the content on zenius-i-vanisher is really starting to get stale.  and it's kind of boring because of it.

Sincerally,

Antoine Ralic

2 comments: